A Graphic +UX/UI Designer – Tbilisi, Georgia
Olmait is working on innovative and challenging projects and is building dedicated teams in Data science, data-related software, and cloud infrastructures for startups internationally. We work in industries and fields of expertise that include healthcare, cybersecurity, e-commerce, and more. We operate from Israel and Georgia, hosting one of the strongest dev teams in the region. We offer you a pleasant work environment with exceptional opportunities for professional growth.
We are looking for A Graphic +UX/UI Designer for an Israeli cyber-security company in the Ad-Tech industry. They are a cybersecurity company, but their passion is people. Keeping digital advertising a trusted, safe space for people to enjoy is what they live for. They are hard at work, protecting ad platforms, app developers, website owners, and their users from bad ads.
Their technology protects the integrity of the digital advertising ecosystem and eliminates bad ads in real-time before online users ever see them. As a bootstrapped startup in the game for 10+ years, they know cyber challenges never rest- and neither do they!
You're a DESIGNER! You were born to create. Your passion and obsession with detail overwhelm every cell in your body. You love to develop and produce exciting and compelling visuals. You will be responsible for the company's visual storytelling, owning the design of their various digital assets.
- Design digital marketing materials, such as landing pages, banners, marketing emails, social media images, eBooks, etc
- Develop UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate the appearance and function of websites
- Design internal and external company presentations
- Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps
- Design graphic user interface elements, such as menus, tabs and widgets
- Create original graphic designs (e.g. images, sketches and tables)
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems (e.g. responsiveness)
- Collaborate with the marketing team, and product team to bring ideas from concept to execution.
- Pay close attention to detail while working under deadline pressure
- 3-4 years of experience as a Graphic Designer in a global tech company – must
- Familiarity with UI\ UX interactive design
- Familiarity with digital media
- Excellent understanding of typography, layout, color, and photography
- Experience developing design language and systems for creative projects, both digital & non-digital
- Working knowledge of the following technologies and software: Sketch, InVision, Visio, Figma, HTML, CSS (SCSS), iOS, Android, Design Systems, and Adobe Creative Suite
- Proven track record in developing brand and UX products
- Excellent eye for detail
- Good communication skills in English, both oral and written
- Team player
Please send us your English resume at [email protected] and indicate “Graphic Designer-2804” in the subject.