Customer Success Manager – Tbilisi, Georgia
Olmait is working on innovative and challenging projects and is building dedicated teams in Data science, data-related software, and cloud infrastructures for startups internationally. We work in industries and fields of expertise that include healthcare, cybersecurity, e-commerce, and more. We operate from Israel and Georgia, hosting one of the strongest dev teams in the region. We offer you a pleasant work environment with exceptional opportunities for professional growth.
Olmait is pleased to announce that it is looking for a Customer Success Manager to join the customer success team of an Israeli startup (working remotely). The product is a machine-learning based art marketplace, used by some of the best art traders in the world.
To be successful in this role, you should be an excellent communicator who’s able to earn our clients’ trust and ensure that they're realizing the full potential of the product. You will be in charge of building and maintaining strong relationships with customers to identify their needs in all aspects, provide excellent support to customers, understand their needs, and come up with creative solutions.
You should also be highly organized and with the ability to solve problems independently. Ultimately, you will be working closely with all teams in the company and will help establish relationships with customers and reputation as a company.
- 2-3 Years of experience as a CSM or similar customer facing role
- Native level English speaker
- Experience working with Excel
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills.
- Patience when handling tough cases.
- Go the extra mile to engage customers.
- Familiarity with the art and collectibles industry - significant plus.
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time effectively.
- Positive attitude and high attention to detail.
- Ability to stay calm when customers are stressed or upset.
Please send us your English resume at [email protected] and indicate “Customer Success Manager - 2503” in the subject.