Digital Marketing Analyst- Baku, Azerbaijan
Olmait is working on innovative and challenging projects and is building dedicated teams in Data science, data-related software, and cloud infrastructures for startups internationally. We work in industries and fields of expertise that include healthcare, cybersecurity, e-commerce, and more. We operate from Israel and Georgia, hosting one of the strongest dev teams in the region. We offer you a pleasant work environment with exceptional opportunities for professional growth.
We are looking for a passionate, creative and experienced Digital Marketing Analyst to join an international team, building a telemedicine product.
The ideal candidate will have the ability to look at the company's data from a bird's eye point of view, and at the same time get their hands dirty with data and drill down analysis. The Data Analysts main responsibility will be to provide analysis of the on-going key business indicators performance and to deliver meaningful insights out of it.
As a Data Analyst you will:
- Own the business performance analysis and data visibility of all the metrics and KPIs, such as retention, conversion, MRR, LTV, AOV etc.
- Work with Product, Marketing, and business leaders to find opportunities to improve and enhance our technology products and Marketing processes
- Use data to inform and influence the direction of product team roadmaps and inform product decisions
- Use statistical and inferential methods to deepen our understanding of patterns/trends in user behaviour, design experiments, and uncover new opportunities
- Work with stakeholders to formulate quantitative and measurable objectives that have an impact on the business
- Formulate and refine questions, and explore data to discover meaningful relationships or insights
- Support business decisions through simulations (for example on pricing)
- Own the implementation and tracking on all events in the analytical tools
- Minimum 3 years of experience as data analyst in eCommerce domain or B2C website
- Excellent hands on SQL skills
- Expertise in a data visualization tools (for example: Power BI and Google Data Studio)
- Master in Excel / Google Sheet
- Data storytelling expert; ability to communicate with senior management, to deliver & explain insights and recommendations
- Strong analytical skills, with experience breaking down a large problem into smaller, solvable components
- Experience with Python or R
- Excellent self-learning ability.
- Ability to work independently and reliably.
- Comfortable in working with multicultural teams
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Pleasant and flexible work environment
- Working on data, AI and cloud project – the hottest cutting edge topics in today’s technology world
- Working with American and Israeli clients – the world leaders in data and AI
- Challenge to innovate and find creative solutions for clients’ needs
- Very competitive remuneration for the region
- Health insurance
- Coverage of professional certification costs
To apply, please send your CV to [email protected] indicating “Digital Marketing Analyst -1901” in the email subject. For prompt consideration please try to clearly explain in your CV how you meet technical and other requirements specified above.