DevOps Engineer – Tbilisi, Georgia
Greetings! We are Olmait, a team of technology enthusiasts who specialize in data science, cloud infrastructures, and data-driven software. Our expertise caters to startups from various industries, such as healthcare, cybersecurity, and e-commerce, and we are headquartered in Israel and Georgia. Our development team is exceptional in the region, and we provide a comfortable work environment with ample opportunities for career advancement. We invite you to join us and let's create remarkable products together!
We are currently searching for a DevOps Engineer to join an Israeli-based DevOps company. This company has a highly skilled and cohesive team that provides professional services to some of the most promising startups and tech companies. Working for this company will be an incredible professional leap for you. All their customers believe in technology, progress, and doing things the right way. You will have the opportunity to learn multiple stacks simultaneously and practice the top-grossing solutions in the industry, time after time. For instance, while other companies may only modify small portions of CI/CD workflows, monitoring, and serverless architectures, this company sets up complete workflows from scratch on a regular basis.We believe in giving you the conditions that will make you do what you are good at, in the best way. Whether you prefer to work from home or in the office, is your decision. In order to appreciate the work you do, we only need to see the work itself.
- Proven experience as hands-on DevOps of at least 5 years
- Expert-level experience with the main cloud provider (AWS / GCP)
- Proven experience and a good understanding of critical 24/7 production environments, including observability & monitoring
- Proven hands-on experience with CI/CD workflow (Jenkins / Github Actions).
- Proven hands-on experience and a good understanding of containers, using containers in development, deploying and managing containers in production. (Docker)
- Proven hands-on experience with Kubernetes.
- Solid networking and network architecture skills
- Proven hands-on experience with Infrastructure as Code–Terraform or other platforms.
- Excellent system administration skills (Linux, Windows, networking, security).
- Understanding and working experience with SQL, NoSQL and timeseries databases.
- Good communication skills.
- Independent & autonomous in solving problems and facing customer
- Very good self-learning ability
- Certifications in a related field such as Cloud platform / Kubernetes / Terraform
- Cyber Security skills
- Exceptional ability to work independently as well as in a team
- Good communication skills in English, both oral and written
Please send us your English resume at [email protected] and indicate “DevOps Engineer - 3901” in the subject line.