DevOps Engineer – Tbilisi, Georgia
Olmait is working on innovative and challenging projects and is building dedicated teams in Data science, data-related software, and cloud infrastructures for startups internationally. We work in industries and fields of expertise that include healthcare, cybersecurity, e-commerce, and more. We operate from Israel and Georgia, hosting one of the strongest dev teams in the region. We offer you a pleasant work environment with exceptional opportunities for professional growth.
We are looking for a DevOps Engineer to join a remote team of a cutting-edge Israeli data science company, who recently closed a Series C funding round, bringing their total funding to +100M USD. The company offers a revolutionary data science platform powered by augmented data discovery and feature engineering. By automatically connecting to thousands of external data sources and leveraging machine learning to distill the most impactful signals, their platform empowers business leaders and data scientists to drive decision-making by eliminating the barrier to acquire the right data and enabling superior predictive power.
What will you do:
- Responsible for the company's production environment
- Build tools and automation to proactively prevent the next issue
- Respond to and resolve emergent service problems,
- Manage the availability, latency, scalability and efficiency of our services by engineering reliability into software and systems
- Review and influence new and evolving design, architecture, standards, and methods for our infrastructure
What do you need to know:
- At least 3 years architecting, building and administering large and complex Linux based systems
- At least 3 years building highly available systems and supporting SaaS cloud-based infrastructure preferably in a startup environment
- A strong sense of ownership and accountability, passion to cultivate knowledge sharing and empowering your peers
- Experience with observability tools and best-practices (Grafana, Prometheus, Elastic stack, Tracing and APM)
- Deep knowledge in Linux ecosystem, container and container orchestration
- Hands-on experience with cloud vendors architecture and services (ASW, GCP, Azure)
- Experience with CI/CD/GitOps tooling and flows (Jenkins, GitHub Actions)
- Experience with Infrastructure as code tools and practices
- Ability to effectively asses, evaluate and implement new tools and technologies
What will be great if you have:
- Experience with DevSecOps
- Python Dev / Ops background
- Data Ops / ML Ops background
Please send us your English resume at [email protected] and indicate “DevOps Engineer - 1016” in the subject.