Olmait is working on innovative and challenging projects and is building dedicated teams in Data science, data-related software, and cloud infrastructures for startups internationally. We work in industries and fields of expertise that include healthcare, cybersecurity, e-commerce, and more. We operate from Israel and Georgia, hosting one of the strongest dev teams in the region. We offer you a pleasant work environment with exceptional opportunities for professional growth.
We are looking for a DevOps Engineer to join the International boutique DevOps consulting company, solving hard problems for world-leading tech companies.
- Design, configure and manage microservice architecture that meets software requirements
- Design, configure and manage CI/CD development workflow
- Design, configure and manage application server monitoring tools and logging strategies.
- Minimum 2 years of experience as DevOps engineer
- Work experience with AWS, Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud or any other Cloud Service Providers.
- Good understanding/work experience with Enterprise systems: Linux (Debian, RedHat, CentOS, Ubuntu, Alpine), Windows.
- Good knowledge of networking and networking architecture (VLAN, VPC, VPN, FastConnect, IPSec, BGP, NAT, Networking on Cloud, Load Balancer, HTTP/HTTPS, TCP/IP, TLS, DNS).
- Good understanding and work experience with Docker and Kubernetes (Docker Images, Containers, Clusters, Pods, Deployments, Nodes...)
- Experience / knowledge about resource deployment automation using Terraform and/or AWS CloudFormation
- Work experience with Git
- Experience with CI/CD development workflow setup (Jenkins, Travis CI, Gitlab, or other alternatives).
- Experience / knowledge of developing automation script with Bash and Python
Nice to have:
- Good understanding of Cloud Identity providers as well as OpenID Connect, SAML, OAuth2 and other Authorization/Authentication tools.
- Documentation skills : diagrams & architecture
- Experience/knowledge of Ansible (Python)
- System monitoring & Site Reliability Engineering skills
- Relevant certifications
- Passionate for optimizing, automating and making the system reliable & scalable
- Independent/self-motivated able to work autonomously
- Comfortable in working with multicultural teams
- Used to scrum / agile methodologies
- Good communication skills including Excellent English, both oral and written
We offer :
- Pleasant work environment
- Health insurance
- FitPass wellness package
- Coverage of professional certification costs
- Central location
To apply, please fill the form: https://forms.gle/T1S1MdrocwNsFrXj6 (for faster considerations).