Full Stack Angular / .Net Developer
Olmait is working on innovative and challenging projects and is building dedicated teams in Data science, data-related software, and cloud infrastructures for startups internationally. We work in industries and fields of expertise that include healthcare, cybersecurity, e-commerce, and more. We operate from Israel and Georgia, hosting one of the strongest dev teams in the region. We offer you a pleasant work environment with exceptional opportunities for professional growth.
We are looking for a Full Stack Angular / .Net Developer (70% front-end / 30% backend) to join an Israeli / Georgian dev team. The team aims to stream the very best in live content, creating a space where anyone can show off what they do best. The mission is to create a platform that never sleeps, where anyone can find something that interests them, and feel at home streaming their talents and opinions to the world.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in front-end development in Angular for mobile-friendly responsive websites.
- Experience working with MVC pattern
- Experience writing on .Net and ideally also Node.js for backend development
- Experience in using APIs (including authentication/authorization) and WebSocket and working with backend servers.
- Experience in using and developing on Mongo DB – Advantage
- Experience in developing on native mobile script frameworks (react.native\native script) - Advantage
- Excellent self-learning ability.
- Ability to work independently and reliably.
- Can-do attitude
- Comfortable in working with multicultural teams
- Good communication skills in English, both oral and written
Please send us your English resume at [email protected] and indicate “Full Stack Angular / .Net Developer - 2001” in the subject.