Full Stack Developer – Tbilisi, Georgia
Greetings! We are Olmait, a team of technology enthusiasts who specialize in data science, cloud infrastructures, and data-driven software. Our expertise caters to startups from various industries, such as healthcare, cybersecurity, and e-commerce, and we are headquartered in Israel and Georgia. Our development team is exceptional in the region, and we provide a comfortable work environment with ample opportunities for career advancement. We invite you to join us and let's create remarkable products together!
We are looking for a Full Stack Developer to join a rapidly-growing, VC backed, Israeli startup in one of the hottest emerging categories: Insurtech.
It's 2023, and we believe that health benefits should be as simple as breathing. Welcome - your digital compass to navigate the vast world of healthcare benefits. Imagine discovering your coverage, identifying the right provider, understanding your costs, and booking an appointment—all in the time it takes to send a tweet! That's what they do, and they do it in 27 seconds flat.
Their quest is to redefine healthcare experiences for employees worldwide through their cutting-edge AI platform, ensuring they not only navigate but truly optimize their health plans.
Are you driven by a mission to make a difference? Dive in!
- Work with development teams and product managers to ideate software solutions
- Lead the FE & BE development of our client-facing application, in terms of architecture, choosing the right technologies, working on new features and improving performance.
- Create a smooth and beautiful user experience
- Test software to ensure high quality and efficiency
- Write technical documentations
- Mentor and guide other developers
- An ability to perform well in a fast-paced environment.
- Min. 5+ years of experience building secured and scalable web applications from end to 5+ years of experience as a Full Stack Developer.
- Experience building microservices architecture on Kubernetes or similar container orchestration platform.
- Proficiency in a front-end framework such as: Angular, Vue.js, or React.js
- Expertise in back-end frameworks such as Node.js and experience with web application frameworks such as Express.js or Nest.js.
- Strong understanding of RESTful API design and development.
- Hands-on experience with database technologies like MySQL, MongoDB, or PostgreSQL.
- Experience with CI/CD tools and practices, such as GitHub actions.
- Experience with testing frameworks and tools like Jest, Mocha, or Chai.
- Familiarity with cloud platforms like AWS, Google Cloud, or Azure.
- Strong understanding of web security standards and best practices.
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills.
- Passion for coding and problem-solving, and a willingness to learn new technologies and frameworks as needed.
- Hands-on experience with serverless architecture on platforms like AWS Lambda or Google Cloud Functions - advantage.
- Exceptional problem solving and ability to work independently as well as in a team
- Good communication skills in English, both oral and written
Please send us your English resume at [email protected] and indicate “Full stack Developer - 3604” in the subject line.