Full Stack Developer – Tbilisi, Geoergia
Olmait is working on innovative and challenging projects and is building dedicated teams in Data science, data-related software, and cloud infrastructures for startups internationally. We work in industries and fields of expertise that include healthcare, cybersecurity, e-commerce, and more. We operate from Israel and Georgia, hosting one of the strongest dev teams in the region. We offer you a pleasant work environment with exceptional opportunities for professional growth.
We are looking for a Full Stack Developer to join a rapidly-growing, VC backed, Israeli startup in one of the hottest emerging categories: Insurtech.
They are developing an AI-powered digital platform that becomes the organization’s Chief Health Officer. It provides employees on-the-spot answers to their health coverage and benefits questions, helps them find lower-cost providers, and lets them know about relevant preventive care benefits to ensure they are healthier. It is a true game-changer for how employees interact with their healthcare and a huge time saver for HR departments. Our mission is to help your employees be healthier, more productive, and happier by making health benefits simple and accessible to everyone, everywhere.
We are looking for a passionate software engineer who get the job done and is willing to learn and solve engineering and product problems and to make a huge impact on the products and company. A team player who values amazing company culture, high software engineering standards, and who feels at home in a fast-paced environment.
- A creative problem solver, independent, motivated, and takes ownership of missions.
- Handle the entire development cycle – architecture, design, development, deployment and monitoring.
- Passion to learn and implement new technologies.
- Sharing your time between coding (50%-70%) and management of the team
- Take part in forming, growing and managing the full stack team
- Being a main point of contact with the VP of R&D and CTO
- Min. 5+ years of experience building secured and scalable web applications from end to end both front-end and back-end.
- Solid understanding and development experience with Node.js.
- Experienced with Typescript
- Extensive programming experience in HTML, CSS.
- Solid understanding and development experience in Angular
- Awareness of cross-browser compatibility issues and client-side performance considerations
- Experience with client-side and server-side architecture and design patterns
- Experience developing and consuming REST or GraphQL APIs
- Experience with databases - MongoDB and MySQL
- Solid understanding and extensive experience with Git.
- Experienced with CI/CD.
- Experience working with cloud platform (especially AWS)
- Experience with docker container
- Experience in python
- Exceptional problem solving and ability to work independently as well as in a team
- Good communication skills in English, both oral and written
Please send us your English resume at [email protected] and indicate “Full stack Developer - 3601” in the subject line.