International Technical Support – Tbilisi, Georgia
Olmait is working on innovative and challenging projects and is building dedicated teams in Data science, data-related software, and cloud infrastructures for startups internationally. We work in industries and fields of expertise that include healthcare, cybersecurity, e-commerce, and more. We operate from Israel and Georgia, hosting one of the strongest dev teams in the region. We offer you a pleasant work environment with exceptional opportunities for professional growth.
We are looking for an International Technical Support to join a USA / Israel based security software company, a global leader in application connectivity security. Their platform enables the world’s most complex organizations to gain visibility, reduce risk and process changes at zero-touch across the hybrid network.
It’s a place where your opinion will always count, and your voice will always be heard, regardless of hierarchy and bureaucracy. A family-oriented company. The work environment is ego-free, politics-free, and encourages creative thinking, initiative, excellence, independence, and collaboration.
- Experience in firewall administration and configuration (Checkpoint, Cisco, Juniper, Fortinet, etc.)
- Experience in Linux/UNIX environments
- Customer oriented and ability to establish customer’s trust
- Experience with networking devices (Switches, Routers etc.), including virtual routing and Software-defined networking
- Experience in Linux script languages (PERL, shell)
- Problem solver, result driven, demonstrating a ‘make it happen’ attitude
- Experience / awareness in cyber-security
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Willingness to travel 30% of the time or more in alignment with covid -19 local travel regulations, working mostly on-site
- Team player, pleasant person to work with, high level of integrity
- Fast learner, independent and organized
Please send us your English resume at [email protected] and indicate “International Technical Support - 3104” in the subject.