Junior Data Scientist – Tbilisi, Georgia
Olmait is working on innovative and challenging projects and is building dedicated teams in Data science, data-related software, and cloud infrastructures for startups internationally. We work in industries and fields of expertise that include healthcare, cybersecurity, e-commerce, and more. We operate from Israel and Georgia, hosting one of the strongest dev teams in the region. We offer you a pleasant work environment with exceptional opportunities for professional growth.
We are looking for a Junior Data Scientist for a high-growth conversational AI tech company entering the next chapter of expansion in the UK, Europe, and the US.
We are constantly dreaming of better ways for Enterprises to engage and have customer conversations. Today, we focus on messaging apps like WhatsApp, Viber, Messenger, and SMS, and tomorrow it will be Virtual Reality and Voice first technology. We never stop asking, “What if.”
We take lots of interesting conversational technology and make it accessible for our customers in our Propensity Studio. The Propensity Studio helps to automate customer conversations using AI & Machine Learning based Natural Language Understanding techniques.
Suppose you would like to be part of a fast-growing, innovative, flexible working environment, where you get to work on exciting problems and get recognition for your contribution. In that case, this is the place for you!
We are hiring a Junior Data Science Engineer to work with our AL/ML team to strengthen our AI-driven conversational engine.
Some specifics on the role:
First 3 months
Create a framework to analyze data patterns around conversations and conversation campaigns. With this analysis, help in creating candidate training sets for the Propensity Studio.
First 6 Months
Use this framework on live datasets to analyze how well the data & metadata around conversations & campaigns impact our customers’ business goals.
After 12 Months
Improve the framework to run on live datasets, suggest optimizations, and run again continuously to make improvements in propensity classifications. Help create new datasets for specific use cases for our customers, and these include custom intents & entities.
All this will be accomplished by working with our current Machine Learning & AI technology and under the team head.
- Work on leading-edge AI and Machine Learning NLU-based applications.
- Contribute to tools, technologies, and processes on the ML team.
- Work on green field and existing projects
- Add to production-grade, highly scalable ML & AI applications
- And also get to learn about and implement leading-edge Data Science processes and techniques
- Improve our data science strategy and processes
- Data cleansing, reporting, and improvements on our existing ML models
- Use cutting-edge data science techniques to improve entity collection and intent recognition
- Solve general data science problems
- Software Engineering Experience using Python
- Experience in solving data science problems
- Data science at a degree level or equivalent data science experience
- Solid troubleshooting skills
- Intellectually curious
- Attention to detail
- A team player & an independent thinker
- Methodical troubleshooting skills
- Passion for Data Science
- Conversational written and oral communication in English
- Working knowledge of containerization technology
- Working knowledge of the AWS stack
Please send us your English resume at [email protected] and indicate “Junior Data Scientist -3701” in the subject.