Junior / mid-level Manual QA Specialist – Tbilisi, Georgia
Olmait is working on innovative and challenging projects and is building dedicated teams in Data science, data-related software, and cloud infrastructures for startups internationally. We work in industries and fields of expertise that include healthcare, cybersecurity, e-commerce, and more. We operate from Israel and Georgia, hosting one of the strongest dev teams in the region. We offer you a pleasant work environment with exceptional opportunities for professional growth.
Olmait is pleased to announce that it is looking for a Junior / mid-level Manual QA Specialist to join the R&D team of an Israeli startup (working remotely). The product is a machine-learning based art marketplace, used by some of the best traders in the world. If you think about coding as craftsmanship and want to learn how to build incredible software at record speeds, this is the right job for you!
- Create detailed, comprehensive, and well-structured test plans and test cases
- Identify, record, document thoroughly, and track bugs
- Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved
- Develop and apply testing processes to meet client needs
- Liaise with internal teams (developers and product managers) to identify system requirements
- Monitor debugging process results
- Stay up-to-date with new testing tools and test strategies
- Graduates of a QA course - a must
- 2-3 years of experience in Manual QA of a web application Strong ability to learn new technologies & systems
- Experience in creating test cases and reporting defects
- Orientation & motivation to enter the world of testing
- Strong technical background
- High level of English
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools, and processes
- experience in creating test cases and scenarios
- ISTQB certification
- All-around player, independent, self-learning individual
- Ability to work independently and reliably.
- Can-do attitude and desire to become a technological focal point in the company.
- Comfortable in working with multicultural teams
Please send us your English resume at [email protected] and indicate “Junior / mid-level Manual QA Specialist - 2502” in the subject.