NodeJS Back-end Developer
Olmait is working on innovative and challenging projects and is building dedicated teams in Data science, data-related software, and cloud infrastructures for startups internationally. We work in industries and fields of expertise that include healthcare, cybersecurity, e-commerce, and more. We operate from Israel and Georgia, hosting one of the strongest dev teams in the region. We offer you a pleasant work environment with exceptional opportunities for professional growth.
Come work with a leading Israeli startup in the sports analysis domain, founded by machine learning experts and ex-Googlers. You will be part of an International, multicultural team of excellent engineers. Exceptional opportunity.
- Use skills and experience to design and develop our innovative next-generation distributed, web-based systems.
- Design system deployment and configuration for continuous integration.
- Lead, deliver and own high scale projects from end to end.
- Maintain high quality code.
- Work in agile methodology.
- Develop scalable web applications in cutting edge technologies, such as: NodeJS, AWS, Serverless, ES7, MongoDB, Jenkins and a lot more.
- Lead technological initiatives and improvements while instilling development “best practices”.
- Minimum 2 years of working experience in building RESTful API
- Minimum 2 years of hands-on experience in web development
- Minimum 2 years of hands-on experience with NodeJS (preferably with express.js)
- Experience with databases such as MSSQL/ NoSQL/ MySQL/ MongoDB
- Minimum 2 years of hands-on experience developing over git, CI/CD, Micro Services architecture, Containers
- Work experience with AWS (Route 53, RDS, Storage, Cloudfront, ...)
- Excellent self-learning ability.
- Passionate for code quality, testing and performance
- Ability to work independently and reliably.
- Can-do attitude and desire to become a technological focal point in the company.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Comfortable in working with multicultural teams
- Used to scrum / agile methodologies (task management with Asana)
- Used to document features, code, integrations for others to review and understand
- Good communication skills in Russian and English, both oral and written
We offer :
- Pleasant work environment
- Health insurance
- FitPass wellness package
- Coverage of professional certification costs
- Central location
Please send us your English resume at: [email protected] and indicate “NodeJS Back-end Developer” in the subject.