Olmait is working on innovative and challenging projects and is building dedicated teams in Data science, data-related software, and cloud infrastructures for startups internationally. We work in industries and fields of expertise that include healthcare, cybersecurity, e-commerce, and more. We operate from Israel and Georgia, hosting one of the strongest dev teams in the region. We offer you a pleasant work environment with exceptional opportunities for professional growth.
We are looking for a Project Manager to join our projects team. The team is building innovative and advanced software solutions for leading international startups in various industry sectors. If you thrive on challenges such as solving complex problems and learning new technologies, you belong with us.
- Communicating with clients
- Gathering and documenting requirements from clients
- Preparing and monitoring project plans
- Managing projects according to Agile methodologies
- Leading weekly/bi-weekly planning meetings
- Running daily update meetings.
- Reviewing the progress of assigned tasks
- Monitoring and addressing potential impediments
- Preparing periodic reports
- Experience in project management (preferably in software project management)
- Experience with Agile project management methodologies (e.g., Scrum, Kanban)
- Experience of working with project management software tools (e.g., JIRA, Trello)
- Understanding of Software Development Life Cycle
- Ability to learn new technologies
- Good organizational and time management skills
- Problem-solving skills
- High level of responsibility;
- High level of detail orientation;
- Fluency in the English language, both spoken and written.
We offer :
- Pleasant work environment
- Health insurance
- FitPass wellness package
- Coverage of professional certification costs
- Central location
Send us your English resume at [email protected] and indicate "Project Manager" in the email subject line.