Python Backend / Data Engineer
Olmait is working on innovative and challenging projects and is building dedicated teams in Data science, data-related software, and cloud infrastructures for startups internationally. We work in industries and fields of expertise that include healthcare, cybersecurity, e-commerce, and more. We operate from Israel and Georgia, hosting one of the strongest dev teams in the region. We offer you a pleasant work environment with exceptional opportunities for professional growth.
We are looking for a Python Backend / Data Engineer to join our projects team. The team is building innovative and advanced software solutions for leading international startups in various industry sectors. If you thrive on challenges such as solving complex problems and learning new technologies, you belong with us.
- At least 3 years experience as a full-time Python developer
- Good experience with web & API projects in Python (ideally with Django).
- Good knowledge of Pandas library is a must.
- Good experience in building data pipelines (ideally robust and scalable)
- Good experience with API generally (REST, …)
- Good experience with at least one cloud provider (AWS / GCP / Oracle Cloud / Azure) : able to set up your own environment.
- Good experience in building cloud-native / serverless application
- Good knowledge of databases (Postgre, MongoDB, ElasticSearch) and of SQL queries.
- Good experience in data scraping
- Some understanding / experience with Machine Learning / Deep Learning
- Knowledge of CI/CD pipelines & GIT
- Experience in containerization Python applications
- Comfortable in designing data architecture on cloud.
- Able to document properly and make comprehensive diagrams
- Shell basics
- Excellent self-learning ability.
- Passionate for code quality, testing and performance
- Ability to work independently and reliably.
- Can-do attitude and desire to become a technological focal point in the company.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Comfortable in working with multicultural teams
- Used to scrum / agile methodologies (task management with Asana)
- Good communication skills in English, both oral and written
We offer :
- Pleasant work environment
- Health insurance
- FitPass wellness package
- Coverage of professional certification costs
- Central location
Please send us your English resume at [email protected] and indicate “Python Backend / Data Engineer” in the subject.