Python Data Engineer & Scientist – Baku, Azerbaijan
Olmait is working on innovative and challenging projects and is building dedicated teams in Data science, data-related software, and cloud infrastructures for startups internationally. We work in industries and fields of expertise that include healthcare, cybersecurity, e-commerce, and more. We operate from Israel and Georgia, hosting one of the strongest dev teams in the region. We offer you a pleasant work environment with exceptional opportunities for professional growth.
We are looking for a Python Data Engineer & Scientist to join an Israeli data science hub, building data-science focused solutions side by side with some of the most senior data scientists in Israel. A great opportunity for professional growth.
- At least 2 years of full-time work experience in data science / engineering with Python
- Good knowledge of Python Pandas library
- Comfortable in exploring large datasets, finding insights and presenting them
- Able to use various tools & methods (ML, Operational research, …) to optimize given objectives based on a dataset
- Good experience working with Cloud Platform Serverless tools for data science (including notebooks, …)
- Experience with Business Intelligence tools and data visualization libraries
- Experience in building scalable data pipelines on the cloud.
- Very good knowledge of SQL and relational databases
- Able to document properly and make comprehensive diagrams
- Knowledge of Digital Marketing industry (Facebook campaigns, …)
- Good knowledge of cloud data warehouse
- Experience in containerization Python applications using Docker within a CI/CD pipeline
- Excellent self-learning ability.
- Passionate for code quality, testing and performance
- Ability to work independently and reliably.
- Can-do attitude and desire to become a technological focal point in the company.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Comfortable in working with multicultural teams
- Good communication skills in English, both oral and written
- Pleasant and flexible work environment
- Working on data, AI and cloud project – the hottest cutting edge topics in today’s technology world
- Working with American and Israeli clients – the world leaders in data and AI
- Challenge to innovate and find creative solutions for clients’ needs
- Very competitive remuneration for the region
- Health insurance
- Coverage of professional certification costs
To apply, please send your CV to [email protected] indicating “Python Data Engineer & Scientist - 1801” in the email subject. For prompt consideration please try to clearly explain in your CV how you meet technical and other requirements specified above.