QA Automation Engineer – Tbilisi, Georgia
Olmait is working on innovative and challenging projects and is building dedicated teams in Data science, data-related software, and cloud infrastructures for startups internationally. We work in industries and fields of expertise that include healthcare, cybersecurity, e-commerce, and more. We operate from Israel and Georgia, hosting one of the strongest dev teams in the region. We offer you a pleasant work environment with exceptional opportunities for professional growth.
We are looking for a QA Automation Engineer to join a remote development team of an Israeli startup.
We are looking for experienced developers who want to be a part of something special. In this team, all opinions and efforts are valued and can make a true impact on the company's product and its vision. Together with the outstanding professionals who already work with us, we push each and everyone to thrive in a collaborative atmosphere.
About the startup
It is a game-changing startup in the rapidly growing WEB3 ecosystem, backed by top-tier Silicon Valley VCs, leading NBA players, and Hollywood entertainment industry leaders. They are building the next social network that will disrupt ownership as we know it today.
You know that the art of software development in its essence is making the best compromises possible. You appreciate good documentation because you use it yourself. You enjoy passing on your knowledge because this is how you learn. You like getting things done because it makes progress tangible. You write tests because this is how you avoid deployment-related stress. But above all else, you want to do meaningful and rewarding work with people you feel lucky to spend time with.
The role will focus on establishing an automation platform and managing planning and executing our testing and deployment environment following the Agile methodology with TDD and BDD implementation to allow continuous deployment of diverse programming languages in a microservices environment. We are looking for a candidate with a passion to learn new skills and be the cornerstone for the automation and dev environment of our R&D group.
- Test all aspects of the R&D department.
- Execute manual/automation testing (end-to-end,functionality, regression, GUI, etc).
- Analyze logs and reproduce bugs.
- Write test cases for automated tests, execute, and analyze them.
- Establish a new automation platform solution from scratch.
- Design and implement various automation flows used (not only) for the development lifecycle
- Proven experience in establishing QA Automation tools and processes from scratch.
- Experience in manual testing of web application
- Experience in setting up cloud infrastructure (ideally AWS) for testing tools
- Programming experience of at least 2 years with automation tools.
- Ability to write high-performance, maintainable, reusable code.
- Knowlege / experience integrating testing in a CI/CD Pipeline.
- Experience with test management and defect reporting tool
- Familiarity with Github Actions
- Proficient in a Unix/Linux environment.
- Knowledge / understanding or enthusiasm towards blockchain, web3, dApp..
- Working knowledge of agile development and system operations – advantage.
- Team player
- Excellent communication skills in English
- Self-learning ability
- Independent and motivated
Please send us your English resume at [email protected] and indicate “QA Automation Engineer 2203” in the subject.