QA Automation Engineer – Baku, Azerbaijan
Olmait is working on innovative and challenging projects and is building dedicated teams in Data science, data-related software, and cloud infrastructures for startups internationally. We work in industries and fields of expertise that include healthcare, cybersecurity, e-commerce, and more. We operate from Israel and Georgia, hosting one of the strongest dev teams in the region. We offer you a pleasant work environment with exceptional opportunities for professional growth.
Olmait is pleased to announce that it is looking for a QA Automation Engineer for an Israeli startup that revolutionizes data science. Its automated data and feature discovery platform connect its customers to thousands of data sources. The solution built by the startup empowers organizations across different industries, such as financial services, retail and e-commerce, consumer packaged goods, healthcare, marketing, human resources, and the public sector.
In this role, you will be responsible for providing creative automation solutions and analyze automation Issues. You will design and enhance automation frameworks, improve automation test effectiveness and escalate product problems.
- 3+ years of experience with automation testing - a must
- 2+ years of experience in Python
- Experience with Python Selenium
- Good knowledge of web page structure (HTML, CSS) and have experience scraping Angular or React app.
- Experience with testing using Postman and ideally Newman
- You are knowledgeable in Linux
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Experience with continuous integration processes and tools (ideally Jenkins, or similar)
- Familiar with DevOps tools like GIT, GitHub, Docker, Kubernetes
- Experience with multiprocessing/multithreading
- You have excellent communication skills in English
- Experience with some testing framework such Cypress, Python Playwright, PyTest, Testim.io
- Experience with cloud providers (AWS, GCP, …)
- Pleasant and flexible work environment
- Working on data, AI and cloud project – the hottest cutting edge topics in today’s technology world
- Working with American and Israeli clients – the world leaders in data and AI
- Challenge to innovate and find creative solutions for clients’ needs
- Very competitive remuneration for the region
- Health insurance
- Coverage of professional certification costs
To apply, please send your CV to [email protected] indicating “QA Automation Engineer - 1013” in the email subject. For prompt consideration please try to clearly explain in your CV how you meet technical and other requirements specified above.