Quality Assurance Engineer – Tbilisi, Georgia
Olmait is working on innovative and challenging projects and is building dedicated teams in Data science, data-related software, and cloud infrastructures for startups internationally. We work in industries and fields of expertise that include healthcare, cybersecurity, e-commerce, and more. We operate from Israel and Georgia, hosting one of the strongest dev teams in the region. We offer you a pleasant work environment with exceptional opportunities for professional growth.
We are looking for a Quality Assurance Engineer to join a rapidly-growing, VC backed, Israeli startup in one of the hottest emerging categories: Insurtech.
They are developing an AI-powered digital platform that becomes the organization’s Chief Health Officer. It provides employees on-the-spot answers to their health coverage and benefits questions, helps them find lower-cost providers, and lets them know about relevant preventive care benefits to ensure they are healthier. It is a true game-changer for how employees interact with their healthcare and a huge time saver for HR departments. Our mission is to help your employees be healthier, more productive, and happier by making health benefits simple and accessible to everyone, everywhere.
We are looking for a passionate software engineer who get the job done and is willing to learn and solve engineering and product problems and to make a huge impact on the products and company. A team player who values amazing company culture, high software engineering standards, and who feels at home in a fast-paced environment.
- Review requirements, specifications, and technical design in a real time
- Writing detailed, comprehensive, and well-structured test plans and test cases according to the mission's priorities
- Cross platform testing: Android, iOS, Web
- Thorough working knowledge of software testing methodologies, tools, processes, and the testing life cycle
- Top-level knowledge of test types and strategies: integration, system, sanity, smoke, regression, performance, etc.
- Develop and deliver main cover scenarios and critical features with automated functional and integration test cases and software tools for test automation.
- 4+ years of experience as a Quality Assurance Engineer
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development methodology
- Experience in testing Desktop client-server, Mobile App, and Web applications
- Experience working with Test Management tools (TestRail / Xray)
- Familiar with Testim.io or any other UI testing tool.
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Good time-management, great interpersonal and communication skills, and know to work under pressure.
- Strong attention to detail and solid analytical skills
- Hands-on background in software development; Expertise in automation testing tools like Selenium, Appium, Katalon Studio, and Cucumber- advantage
- Exceptional problem solving and ability to work independently as well as in a team
- Good communication skills in English, both oral and written
Please send us your English resume at [email protected] and indicate “Quality Assurance Engineer - 3602” in the subject line.