Senior Frontend Engineer – Tbilisi, Georgia
Greetings! We are Olmait, a team of technology enthusiasts who specialize in data science, cloud infrastructures, and data-driven software. Our expertise caters to startups from various industries, such as healthcare, cybersecurity, and e-commerce, and we are headquartered in Israel and Georgia. Our development team is exceptional in the region, and we provide a comfortable work environment with ample opportunities for career advancement. We invite you to join us and let's create remarkable products together!
We are searching for a Senior Frontend Engineer to work with an early-stage startup located in Tel Aviv. The company was founded by successful repeat entrepreneurs and is backed by top-tier VCs.
The startup is developing a first-of-its-kind, AI-driven platform for financial planning and analysis for finance departments in companies. This platform is set to disrupt the FP&A software market.
This presents a unique opportunity to join a strong founding team during this exciting time of taking a disruptive product to market.
We are looking for a senior frontend developer with at least 6 years of experience who possesses a deep understanding of React and TypeScript, enthusiastic about code quality, architecture, design, testing, and performance.
The ideal candidate should have experience with Cloud systems, Web technologies, and Testing methodologies. Previous experience with startups or Israeli companies is a must.
- At least 6 years of experience as a Front-end Developer.
- Proficiency in React and TypeScript.
- Experience in building low-latency and interactive front-end based on data (dynamic table & charts)
- Excellent skills in Web performance optimization.
- Experience working with SaaS cloud systems.
- Ability to write effective tests for the developed features (e.g. Playwright,...)
- Analytical mindset and familiarity with algorithms.
- Ability to work with the backend team on integrations.
- Strong understanding of scalable, long-term solutions.
- Ability to provide mid-term solutions that can scale effectively.
- Responsible and reliable team player.
- Capable of learning an existing system and rewriting it when necessary
- High English level
- Advanced experience in chart and data visualization.
- Implementing new features and functionalities.
- Building and maintaining tools for efficient development processes.
- Conducting code reviews and ensuring high-quality standards are met.
- Collaborating with the backend team and product managers for seamless integrations.
- Writing effective tests to ensure the robustness of the codebase.
- Refactor areas when needed to keep our codebase with high maintainability and quality.
Please send us your English resume at [email protected] and indicate “Senior Frontend Engineer - 3801” in the subject line.