Senior Frontend Engineer – Tbilisi, Georgia
Greetings! We are Olmait, a team of technology enthusiasts who specialize in data science, cloud infrastructures, and data-driven software. Our expertise caters to startups from various industries, such as healthcare, cybersecurity, and e-commerce, and we are headquartered in Israel and Georgia. Our development team is exceptional in the region, and we provide a comfortable work environment with ample opportunities for career advancement. We invite you to join us and let's create remarkable products together!
We are looking for a Senior Frontend Engineer for a one-month project with an option for moving to full-time afterward.
The best security incidents are the ones that were detected and prevented, in advance. The product is a security platform that finds exactly those incidents at scale. The company’s unique solutions allow the investigation of customers' cloud infrastructures and alert for actual incidents in near real-time, so they can be addressed before a full-blown breach occurs.
The company accomplishes this with an advanced set of technologies like Flink, Spark, Airflow, Java, TypeScript, Kubernetes, React, and more. They secure clouds - AWS, GCP, Azure, and more to come!!
But the key to victory is having the best people. This is where you come in.
We are looking for engineers who can take charge of requirements and take them all the way to production, end-to-end. As no one can know it all, whatever skill set you are missing, we have our leadership in place to teach you and to take your career forward.
As a Senior Frontend Engineer, you will work closely with our product managers, architects, and all our development personnel. You will lead our efforts to modernize our entire UI and UX.
- End-to-end design, implementation, and delivery of software-based and product-oriented solutions.
- Relax when you need to stay sharp.
What we expect of you:
- A can-do attitude, and don’t be afraid to ask for help if needed.
- At least 5-7 years of hands-on front-end coding experience,
- Expertise in a a front-end framework, preferably in React
- Experience with CI/CD tools and practices
- Strong understanding of web security standards and best practices.
- Team player, hard worker, quick learner, independent, and loves challenges
We would be lucky if you have:
- Some backend experience Node.JS (ideally) Java, and some Python in a Micro/Services and domain-driven architecture.
- Experience in data-driven or cyber-related products
- Passion for teaching others
- Experience with Docker, and/or Kubernetes
- a degree in a relevant scientific field or engineering (computer science, software engineering, physics, biology, industrial engineering, or similar)
Please send us your English resume at [email protected] and indicate “Senior Frontend Engineer - 3701” in the subject line.