Senior full-stack Developer – Tbilisi, Georgia
Greetings! We are Olmait, a team of technology enthusiasts who specialize in data science, cloud infrastructures, and data-driven software. Our expertise caters to startups from various industries, such as healthcare, cybersecurity, and e-commerce, and we are headquartered in Israel and Georgia. Our development team is exceptional in the region, and we provide a comfortable work environment with ample opportunities for career advancement. We invite you to join us and let's create remarkable products together!
We are looking for a highly skilled Senior full-stack developer with rich experience in .NET, cloud, databases, and messaging broker systems to join our team. As a Senior developer, you will be responsible for the technical design, development, and deployment of software solutions that meet the needs of our customers.
- Be a focal point in a team of senior full-stack developers
- Design, develop, and maintain software applications using .NET technologies
- Work closely with product managers, QA, Support, and other stakeholders to define project requirements, scope, and deliverables
- Collaborate with other teams and stakeholders to ensure that our software solutions integrate with other systems and technologies as needed
- Participate in code reviews and ensure that code is well-structured, maintainable, and scalable
- Troubleshoot issues and provide technical support to team members and customers as needed
- Keep up-to-date with emerging trends and technologies in software development, cloud computing, database systems, and messaging frameworks
- Education in Computer Science or Software Engineering (B.A., B.Sc.
- or similar)
- At least 8 years of experience in software development using .NET technologies
- At least 5 years of experience working with Cloud, ideally with AWS services (EC2, S3, ELB, etc. )
- Experience with web front-end development (vanilla JS, Angular, …)
- Strong understanding of object-oriented programming, design patterns, and software architecture principles
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team in a fast-paced environment
- Experience with Microservices Architecture, RabbitMQ (or equivalent), and Big Data technologies
- Proven ability to develop technical specifications and design documents to guide the development process, including database schema design, communication aspects, scalability, and high availability
- Proven ability to provide technical guidance and mentor team members to ensure that they are meeting project requirements and delivering high-quality software solutions
- Experience leading a team of developers in an Agile/Scrum environment – an advantage
- A cloud certification (ideally AWS) - an advantage
- Experience in client-side frameworks (e.g. Angular, React.js, … )- an advantage
- Must have passion for technology - and love programming
- Demonstrated ability to manage priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Dedicated professional with a can-do attitude
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to communicate technical information to both technical and non-technical audiences
- High interpersonal skills, strong team player, innovative and creative
- Good English - speaking and writing
- Passion for saving lives
Please send us your English resume at [email protected] and indicate “Senior Full stack Developer - 4801” in the subject line.