Senior Full-stack Developer – Tbilisi, Georgia
Olmait is working on innovative and challenging projects and is building dedicated teams in Data science, data-related software, and cloud infrastructures for startups internationally. We work in industries and fields of expertise that include healthcare, cybersecurity, e-commerce, and more. We operate from Israel and Georgia, hosting one of the strongest dev teams in the region. We offer you a pleasant work environment with exceptional opportunities for professional growth.
Olmait is pleased to announce that it is looking for a Senior Full-stack Developer to join an Israeli startup, whose mission is to help build better companies. They have a strong and friendly team, use best practices, and have a solid understanding of the startup world.
The type of people we're looking for:
We are looking for people who have a passion for building, ex-founders, early startup employees, tinkerers, weekend project builders, hackathon hackers, home lab owners, blog posters, or open-source contributors. If you're any of the above, we want you.
We're looking for a solid technical background, an understanding of web fundamentals, and a natural curiosity for producing effective solutions.You are patient, have excellent time-management skills, are resourceful, and practice consistent, effective communication.
We don't care about your degree (or even if you have one), prior workplaces' prestige, or your accolades. We only care about your passion and experience building products and shipping value to actual customers.
We want you to build our product, technology, team, culture, and company.
- Care about the quality of their work, and the effect it has, on both the end-user experience and our own developer experience
- Can articulate the benefits and tradeoffs of webhooks vs. HTTP polling as well as how to build a large scale single page application
- Get to determine the design, technologies, methodologies, and tools we use
- Able to design complete architecture of a web application (frontend, backend, database)
- Experience with designing and building scalable and secured production-level web applications on cloud
- Firm understanding of HTTP, APIs, HTML, CSS the DOM and how they all relate
- Good knowledge/experience with cloud computing systems architecture and cloud native approach.
- All-around player, independent, self-learning individual
- Passionate for code quality, testing and performance
- Ability to work independently and reliably.
- Good level of English
Please send us your English resume at [email protected] and indicate “Senior Full-stack Developer - 3401” in the subject.