Senior Node.js Backend Developer – Tbilisi, Georgia
Olmait is working on innovative and challenging projects and is building dedicated teams in Data science, data-related software, and cloud infrastructures for startups internationally. We work in industries and fields of expertise that include healthcare, cybersecurity, e-commerce, and more. We operate from Israel and Georgia, hosting one of the strongest dev teams in the region. We offer you a pleasant work environment with exceptional opportunities for professional growth.
We are looking for a Senior Node.js Backend Developer to join our projects team. The team is building innovative and advanced software solutions for leading international startups in various industry sectors. If you thrive on challenges such as solving complex problems and learning new technologies, you belong with us.
- Minimum 5 years as backend developer with Node.js
- Strong experience with cloud (ideally Google Cloud) native architecture (Docker, Serverless Function, API Gateway, Redis, ...)
- Knowledge/experience with real-time applications (e.g. using WebSocket, …)
- Strong experience and skills in Cloud DevOps, e.g. infrastructure, shell, implementing CI/CD pipelines, ...
- Knowledge/experience with RDBMS and NoSQL databases (MongoDB, ElasticSearch)
- Experience in architecture and development / implementation of secured, state-of-art and scalable cloud solutions
- Experience with React Native and/or backend for mobile applications
- Experience with CI/CD pipelines for mobile applications is a big plus (e.g. with bitrise, appcenter, …)
- Excellent self-learning ability.
- Passionate for code quality, testing and performance
- Ability to work independently and reliably.
- Can-do attitude and desire to become a technological focal point in the company.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Comfortable in working with multicultural teams
- Used to scrum / agile methodologies (task management with Asana)
- Good communication skills in English, both oral and written
We offer :
- Pleasant work environment
- Coverage of professional certification costs
Please send us your English resume at [email protected] and indicate “Senior Backend Developer-0114” in the subject.