Senior React Frontend Developer
Olmait is working on innovative and challenging projects and is building dedicated teams in Data science, data-related software, and cloud infrastructures for startups internationally. We work in industries and fields of expertise that include healthcare, cybersecurity, e-commerce, and more. We operate from Israel and Georgia, hosting one of the strongest dev teams in the region. We offer you a pleasant work environment with exceptional opportunities for professional growth.
Olmait is pleased to announce that it is looking for a Senior React Frontend Developer for an Israeli startup that revolutionizes data science. Its automated data and feature discovery platform connect its customers to thousands of data sources. The solution built by the startup empowers organizations across different industries, such as financial services, retail and e-commerce, consumer packaged goods, healthcare, marketing, human resources, and the public sector.
- Minimum 4 years as a Frontend developer
- Good Knowledge & experience in building front-end with ReactJS, ReduxJS, Mobx
- Some experience in developing backend in Python
- Deep understanding of modern web architecture (Cloud, microservices, serverless …)
- Knowledge / experience with code versioning (e.g. GIT) and issue tracking (e.g. JIRA)
- Experience working with international company remotely
- Passionate developer, experienced in creating web applications of complex data-heavy layouts
- Team player with a healthy can-do attitude
- Excellent communication skills and self-learning ability
- Continuously learn and evaluate new technologies in the everlasting effort to perfect our product.
- Ability to work independently in a demanding startup environment
- Independent thinker with an ability to find intelligent solutions to complex problems.
We offer :
- Pleasant work environment
- Health insurance
- FitPass wellness package
- Coverage of professional certification costs
- Central location
Please send us your English resume to [email protected] and indicate “Senior React Frontend Developer” in the subject.